Four fire engines and around 25 firefighters were called to a fire on St Philips Avenue in Worcester Park.
Two summer houses, two sheds and some fencing at the rear of several different properties were damaged by the fire. There were no reports of any injuries.
The Brigade was called at 1737 and the fire was under control by 1859. Fire crews from Sutton, New Malden and Wimbledon fire stations were at the scene.