Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to a fire at a shop in Nugent Terrace, St John’s Wood.
Part of a ground floor shop was damaged by fire.
The Brigade was called at 1809 and the fire was under control at 1929. Fire crews Paddington and West Hampstead fire stations attended the scene.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.