Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers were called to a derelict house fire on Saint Andrews Road in Uxbridge this afternoon.
Part of the first floor and most of the roof was damaged by fire.
The Brigade was called at 1634 and the fire was under control by 1905. Fire crews from Hillingdon, Ruislip and Hayes fire stations were at the incident. The cause of the fire is under investigation.