Firefighters were called to a number of flood related incidents in Ruislip, Hillingdon and Northolt, after heavy rain this morning.
About 20 houses in Bedford Road, Ruislip, were affected by localised flooding, with crews laying sandbags and clearing floodwater in the roadway.
Crews also rescued two women from a car stuck in flood water at South Ruislip Station and another two people were rescued from a stranded car in Eastcote Avenue in Harrow.
Firefighters were also called to flooded property in Trevor Gardens, Ruislip, and in Spring Drive in Pinner and remain at the scene.
Other incidents include:
• Shenley Avenue, Ruislip. Car stuck in flood water.
• Northolt Road, Harrow. Flood water of up to 1ft affecting ground floor flat.
• Ruislip Manor Station, Cars stuck in flood water.
• Westfield Way, Ruislip. Flood water affecting property.
• Pembroke Road, Ruislip. Flood water affecting property.
• Clyfford Road, Ruislip. Flood water affecting property.
The Brigade started to receive a high number of calls from 0800 this morning and most of the incidents were resolved by 1030.